Assam D.El.Ed Syllabus 2023: The Assam D.El.Ed exam is the Diploma in Elementary Education and candidates who qualify for the exam will become eligible to join the Elementary schools of Assam as Elementary teaching staff. Aspirants must know the SCERT D.El.Ed syllabus in detail in order to perform well in the exam.
Table of Contents
Overview of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Syllabus 2023
|Conducting Body||State Education Research Training Council Assam (SCERT)|
|Name of Exam||Pre Entry Test (PET)|
|Admissions into||Diploma in Elementary Education Degree Assam|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Assam PAT scores|
|Purpose of Exam||D.El.Ed Admission|
|Tenure of Course||2023 – 2025|
|Category||Entrance Exam Paper|
|Test Sections||Section-I and Section-II|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Type of question||MCQ|
|Number of question||100 Marks|
|Mark carried by each question||1 Marks|
|Download Syllabus Pdf||Link Given Below|
Steps to Download the SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Syllabus 2023
The D.EL.ED Entrance Exam Syllabus Course is vast and hence, it is important for students to prepare for the examination effectively. These SCERT Syllabus give students clear insight on the examination paper pattern and only emphasize on the important questions. We have listed the D.EL.ED Entrance Exam Syllabus separately for students at the bottom of this page. Students can download the SCERT D.EL.ED Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF files below
- Scroll down and check the tables.
- Click on that Subject’s link which you want to download
- After clicking on a link, the file will start downloading to your device
- Open the downloaded PDF file with a valid PDF reader
- Take a print of the Assam D.El.Ed exam syllabus for reference.
Question Pattern of SCERT D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2023
- The Pre-Entry Test (PET) shall have Two Sections : Section-I and Section-II
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Time: 2 hours
- Type of question: MCQ
- Number of question :100
- Mark carried by each question :1
Links To Download Syllabus:
|Download SCERT D.EL.ED Syllabus||Click Here|
|SCERT D.EL.ED Admission||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Related Post: DEE Merit List
Marking System of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Syllabus 2023
Marks: 35 marks
- General English: 10 marks
- General Knowledge :15 marks
- Reasoning : 10 marks
Maks: 65 marks
- General Mathematics : 15 marks
- General Science & EVS : 15 marks
- Social Science : 20 marks
- Language (Assamese/Bangla/Bodo) :15 marks
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Syllabus (Section-I)
A. General English : vocabulary, tenses, verbs, preposition, comprehension, voice-change, narration, adverbs, synonyms, antonyms.
B. General Knowledge: Current affairs, who is who, abbreviations, constitution of India, History of Assam, Inventions and discoveries, Sports. Art and culture, Every day Science, World Organizations, Geography of India, Educational Commissions and Committees, New Educational Initiatives, Educational Organizations.
C. Reasoning : Logical and analytical reasoning ,pattern etc.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Syllabus (Section-II)
Numbers : Natural, whole, even and odd numbers, prime and composite numbers, place value, four fundamental operations of number, factors and multiples, prime factors, LCM and HCF, ascending and descending order.
Fractions : Concept of fraction and its uses.
Percentage : Concept of percentage, solving problems involving percentage, profit and loss.
Money: Concept of money, solving problems involving money.
Geometry : Angles, types of angles, types of triangle, types of quadrilateral, circle.
Measurement : Length, area, volume and perimeter of different geometrical figures, Measurement of weight and time.
Data handling : Representation of data, Bar diagram, Pie diagram.
Square & square root : Concept of square root, solving problems involving square root.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Simple algebraic equation.
Science & Environmental Science
- Natural and Social Environment.
- Factors influencing environment.
- Causes of environmental degradation : Air, water, sound and soil pollution.
Environmental Issues : Flood, erosion, earthquake, deforestation, population explosion.
Environmental protection– Constitutional provision, Protection Acts, Role of individual and local bodies, NGOs and Government.
Different states and characteristics of matter, physical and chemical change.
- Chemical reaction.
- Force, energy, motion.
- Cell–Plant and animal cell, structures.
- Adaptation in plants, reproduction in plants.
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature.
- Acid, Bases and Salt.
- Light and Reflections.
- Weather and climate.
- Respiration in organism and in plants.
- Natural and human resources.
- Atmosphere and its different layers.
- Freedom movement of India and role of India.
- Constitution of India and its importance.
- Democracy and its principles. SS)
- Rise and fall of Ahom kingdom.
- Ancient urban civilization.
- Government : State and Central.
- Earth and its structure.
- Consumer protection and right.
- Role of financial institutions in socio economic development of the society. Transport and communication.
Agricultural and Industrial development.
- India after independence.
- Contribution of medieval administrators on socio economic development in Assam.
- Objectives of Language learning
- Importance of language learning.
- Application of phrases and idioms.
- Skills of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing skill).
- Methods of language teaching.
- Difference between home language and mother tongue.
- Suffix, prefix, gender, coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar(sandhi).
- The verb and number (singular and plural).
- Reading Comprehension Test.
- Nattabidhi , Sattabidhi.
Filling of OMR SHEET and Marking system of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Syllabus
There will be four sets of Question Booklet (A/B/C/D). Each candidate will have to answer only one Question Booklet. Candidate should note that OMR Answer Sheet shall be used for indicating the answers. The evaluation of OMR sheet will be done with the help of software. No manual evaluation of OMR sheet shall be done.
The performance of the candidates shall be evaluated both on the basis of correct and incorrect responses recorded on the OMR sheet. For each correct response 1 (one) mark will be secured by the candidate. There will be negative marking for every incorrect response. For every incorrect response, 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the marks secured by the candidate for correct responses.
If more than one response is given to a question then the answer will be treated as incorrect response. While appearing in the test candidates should follow the instructions given in the Question Booklet, OMR sheet & Admit Card and carefully fill up the relevant particulars like Roll No, Question Booklet set (4/B/C/D) etc. Use only Black or Blue Ball point pen while filling the choices in OMR Sheet.
D el ed Assam Study Material
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Syllabus 2022: The State Education Research Training Council Assam (SCERT) is now going to conduct written entrance examination for admission to D.El.ED program. All such youth who wish to take admission in the D.El.Ed program can now get admission in D.El.Ed College through the entrance examination.
For this, the examination regulatory authority Assam has Released D.EL.ED Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 pdf . Candidate can now download D.EL.ED Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 pdf For their better Result. Till now the candidates were selected for the D.El.Ed program on the basis of merit.