Employment Exchange Renewal Online Registration Assam: This is a guide to registering for the Employment Exchange or renewing your Employment Exchange card. Earlier, there were options to register or renew your employment exchange physically through an office, but nowadays, it is recommended to register your employment exchange online through a few simple steps. Let me show you step by step.
Assam Employment Exchange Renewal 2023
|Name of Portal||Assam Employment Exchange Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Important Document||Aadhar Card|
|Benefit||New Registration And Renewal|
|Portal For||Employed & Unemployed Job Seeker of Assam|
|Aim||Better Job & Solve Unemployment Job|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
Table of Contents
|Apply Employment Exchange Registration Card||Click Here|
|Apply For Renewal||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Related Post: Job Card Assam List
Eligibility Criteria of Employment Exchange Renewal Online Registration Assam 2023
- All citizens of India, above the age of 14 years, who are permanent residents of Assam are eligible to register their names in the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam.
- The candidates are eligible for registration in one employment exchange only in the state where they are permanent residents within the jurisdiction of the District.
- Applicants who are already employed and seeking better employment have to be registered only after the production of a “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer.
- All text boxes with an asterisk (*) symbol are mandatory to be filled up.
- Please scan all educational qualifications (pass certificates and mark sheets in chronological order from lowest level to highest level) into a single PDF and upload as one single PDF.
- After successful submission of the application, an Employment Exchange Card will be issued to his/her registered email address.
- Every registrant shall renew his/her registration once every three (3) years in the due month as indicated on his/her registration card .
- Failure to renew the registration even after a lapse of grace period (3 months) will lead to the cancellation of the registration and subsequent removal from the Live Register maintained in the Employment Exchange.
- No request for renewal of registration after the expiry of the due month and grace period shall be entertained under any circumstances.
Employment Exchange Renewal Online Registration Assam 2023 – Documents Required :
Please make sure to prepare the following documents (scanned) kept ready before applying for the Employment Exchange.
The following documents are to be submitted:-
- Age Proof :-Birth Certificate/HSLC Admit Card/School Certificate ( Any one of these three documents)
- Proof of Residency:-Driving License (either self or parents), Copy of Chitha/Jamabandi (either self or parents), Copy of Passport (either self or parents), Certified Copy of Electoral Roll/EPIC (either self or parents).
- Educational Qualification Certificate :-Pass Certificate (S) and Mark Sheet(S)
- Caste Certificate in the cases of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/EWS applicants.
- In the case of a P.W.D ( Persons With Disability) candidate, a disability certificate issued by competent authority.
- Additional Qualification Certificates ( if any)
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
How To Apply Employment Exchange Online Registration Assam 2023
Before you apply for registration or renewal for Assam Employment Exchange, you’ll need to create an account to access all the e-services of Assam. Follow the steps to create your account and thereby apply for employment exchange and renewal.
Step 1. Go to the official e-services Assam website: ARTPS Assam.
Step 2. It will open the dashboard. Click on the left Apply With Aadhar option.
Step 3. You need to register if you’re a new user. If you’ve already registered and wish to renew your exchange card, then login.
Step 4. Once you click on register new, it will show you two options for login. Make sure you login using Aadhar as it will be simple for you.
Step 5. Once you enter your Aadhar details, you’ll be sent an OTP. Follow the steps to verify your registration.
Step 6. Once you verify the registration, it will show you a Employment Exchange New Registration or Renewal form.
Step 7. Enter your correct details and once you submit the form , your account has been successfully created. An acknowledgment will be sent to your email address along with the verification link.
Step 8. Click on Service and select District with your respective district.
Step 9. It will display your details, confirm it if all the details are correct and click on Apply.
Step 10. Select the Employment Exchange and click on Apply to Register or Renew.
Step 11. It will display a list of data and documents to upload. Enter all your details correctly and upload the necessary documents and submit the form. Now, you’ve successfully apply for the Employment exchange registration.
Make sure to download and take print out the acknowledgment form and keep it for later use.
Your application will be viewed and will be verified in 3 days. You can download your Employment Exchange card from the same website once it has been successfully verified. Make sure to visit the website and check regularly to check your application status.