NEC Scholarship Meghalaya 2022
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education Meghalaya has Release notification for NEC Scholarship Meghalaya 2021-22. Fresh and Renewal applications are invited from the students who are permanent residents in the State of Meghalaya studying within and outside the state for the year 2021-22 for grant of North Eastern Council Merit Scholarship for students undergoing Diploma, Degree, Post-graduate or registration in M.Phil. / Ph.D courses of any institute recognized by the Government. Students are advised to go through the scheme guidelines before filling up the online applications
Latest Update – NEC Scholarship 2022 apply online started from 20.07.2022. Candidates can apply online by given link below in the Important Link section.
Overview of NEC Scholarship Meghalaya 2022
|Name of Scholarship||NEC scholarship|
|Launched By||North Eastern Council (NEC)|
|Last Date||31st October 2022|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount:||Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000|
|Eligibility||Who enroll in diploma, degree, post graduate, MPhil or PhD program|
|State||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura|
Related Post: Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022
Scope of NEC Scholarship Meghalaya 2022
These scholarships are available only for study in India and will be provided to eligible candidates from north eastern states by The North Eastern Council, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region, Government of India, Shillong.
Qualification of NEC Scholarship Meghalaya 2022-23
Diploma Level: HSLC/HSSLC/Secondary School Leaving /Senior Secondary Leaving certificate examination from a recognised State/Central board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
Degree Level: HSSLC/Senior Secondary Leaving certificate examination from a recognised State/Central board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Post Graduate Level : Degree level examination in any discipline (BA/BSc/BE/B Tech/MBBS/LLB/BCA/BBA etc. of any recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
M.Phil./Ph.D Level : PG degree from any recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
Other Eligibility Condition for NEC Scholarship Meghalaya 2022
- The scholarship is open only to a student who is a permanent resident of any of the North Eastern States
- For candidates belonging to Academic Year 2020-21 and onwards.
- Once selected, the scholarship shall be available to a selected student for the prescribed duration of a course.
- At the time of availing the scholarship, the student must not be in receipt of any other scholarship/financial assistance from any other source.
- A student shall only be considered for scholarship in the year of commencement of his/her course.
- Scholarship shall be admissible to students who get admission in Diploma, Degree, Post-graduate or registration in M.Phil. / Ph.D courses of any institute recognized by the Government.
- The scholarship shall be admissible to the students whose parent / guardian’s annual income from all sources shall not exceed Rs 8.0 lakh.
NEC Meghalaya Scholarship Amount:
|Courses Of study||Scholarship amount|
|Diploma||Rs 20,000 Per Year|
|Degree||Rs 22,000 Per Year|
|Post graduate||Rs 25,000 Per Year|
|M.Phil & Ph.D||Rs 30,000 Per Year|
Required Document to be submitted NEC Meghalaya Scholarship 2022-23
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC).
- Income Certificate.
- Bank Account Pass Book.
- Details of qualifying examination.
- Synopsis signed by the project guide / Director (Research) or any official authorized by the Institute/University in the case of M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates.
- Any other document as may be required under NSP guidelines.
How To Apply NEC Meghalaya Scholarship 2022-23
Eligible And Interested Students can Submit their online application through NSP Portal by below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Click on new Registration
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of the online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future use.
Important Date of NEC Scholarship Meghalaya 2022-2023
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th July 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st October 2022
- Defective Verification : 15th November 2022
- Last Date for Institute verification: 15th November 2022
Important Link of NEC Scholarship Meghalaya 2022-2023
|Download Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|NEC Scholarship online Application||Click Here|
|Apply for Renewal||Click Here|
|Visit DTE Meghalaya||Click Here|
|Visit NCE Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit NSP Official Website||Click Here|